The weather was perfect and the day was gorgeous. Stephanie and Jacob were gathered in front of family and friends to say "I Do" at our beautiful historic chapel in Gruene Texas. It was the perfect setting for the fun and outgoing couple who met at a Mexican restaurant on National Margarita day (we didn't even know that was thing, but we will be celebrating for sure (Feb 22, just FYI)). Their wedding was the perfect blend of rustic elegance. Somehow, it was a rain free day, but this magical rainbow appeared out of know where. A sign from above of great things to come.
Stephanie's stunning full length lace Stella York gown with an extended train was to die for, and it was in perfect contrast to her bridesmaid's violet colored dresses from David's Bridal. We continue to see this trend, a perfect balance of match and mix. Although the dresses were the same color and cut, each bridesmaid's dress featured a different cut neckline adding just the right touch of mix to the ensemble. The floral's, done by Devinnie's Paradise, accented the their dresses perfectly. Dalias and Roses in violets and pinks, set in subtle touches of greenery popped brilliantly against the natural beauty and setting of Gruene Estate. It was all truly sublime, and captured perfectly by Hannah Charis Photography. Check out these stunning photos from the day!
Some Very Talented Vendors That Made The Day!!
- Photographer: Hannah Charis Photography
- Videographer: Justin Kellough
- DJ: Loan Star
- Hair: Hair Refinery Studio – Sierra
- Florals: DeVinnie’s Paradise
- Cake: Cake By Kenz
- Catering: Anthony Walton
- Day of Coordinator: Crystal Schafer of Moonlight Memories
- Drinks: Bartenders 4 You
- The Ring: Di’Amore Fine Jewelers in Waco, TX
- The Dress: Stella York, Purchased at Celebrations Bridal & Prom
- Bridesmaids Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Groomsmen: Men’s Warehouse